Saturday, August 25, 2007


So today was my first night as a merch girl, world. It was a bit unexpected, in the sense that we were told we'd start ... well ... when the band in fact had merchandise, but we were at their free show tonight and they needed someone to sell the usually free CDs so that there were hopes that they'd maybe at least break even. Well, they were a dollar short, but regardless, we still did pretty good for being sort of randomly thrown in for our first time. I do believe I may be one of those folks that thrive off chaos. It's pretty cool, indeed.

If you're remotely near the Sacramento area, Vyncent Flaw is doing a free show Wednesday at Club Retro. If you're into anything like Mindless Self Indulgence or even if you're just plain into having a good time lawlzing and dancing, I highly suggest making a trip out there. Also, I repeat that it's free, but I suggest still taking a few dollars with you to buy CDs for you and your friends. The more CDs that get sold, the sooner these kick ass dudes will have enough money for real merch. Shirts, messenger bags, better faces than yours, etc. C'mon world, help local music thrive!

Plus ... Mike's a hawt Asian ... don't you love hawt Asians? And Maxx is just a hawt guy. I know at least Mr. Fab loves hawt guys. C'mon, support local music! (Even if it's not ... like ... local to you ...)

1 comment:

The Ferryman said...

Ah, I do love hawt guys. You know me well!