Monday, August 20, 2007

Today I went with Nessa and found my classrooms. In truth, I suppose it was really just an excuse to get out of the house and hang with her, because two out of three I found within a couple minutes, and the last one was only hidden thanks to my still holed up mental map of the campus.

Sometimes, I really think her and I should just NOT go out in public together. It's basically destined that her and I will end up having conversations that are just not appropriate for being out in the politically-correct world. Topics we covered include pregnancy tests which predict homosexuality (and then give an ad for a good abortion clinic when you flip it over), all the things which could go lost in a certain girl we know's vagina, my having sex and crying out, "Nessa just lost the game!", our connected minds ("all I remembered of the number is the first three digits" "funny, all I remembered was the last four"), and all the fat guys on motorcycles who kept making eyes at us.

If you happened to sit on one of our bus trips today, I want to apologize for our insanity. Only, not really.

1 comment:

The Ferryman said...

Sounds like good clean fun to me!