Wednesday, November 07, 2007

On the topic of America's Next Top Model, my current impression of the girls that were on tonight.

Lisa: For being an exotic dancer (or bikini whatever) she sure is weak in the legs. And oh my God, I wish she'd stop putting her leg up awkwardly high.
Ambreal: Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's just like she's an eyebrow ring short of looking totally dyke.
Saleisha: I still cry over her missing curly hair.
Sarah: ...Who? I correctly predicted her leaving tonight.
Heather: Lovelovelovelove her, hottest autistic kid evar. Fuck Bianca, cos you know what, you're right, she can do no wrong and you suck!.
Jenah: Reminds me of the Tank Girl person, whose name I can't remember. But she also just gives off bitch vibes, and I really hope that the people that are "spoiler-ing" her win are wrong.
Chantal: Well, like, I'm a natural model, and actress, and I'm perfect, but I don't have to ever prove it!
Bianca: If she put all that energy she puts into shit talking the other girls into her model work, she'd have it in the bag. But instead, she attacked my favorite autistic kid ever and now she dies.
Victoria: She got voted off awhile ago, but holy God damn I miss her!

If any of you managed to keep up with what I was talking about ... I am so sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tank Girl=Lori Petty. I tried to follow, and I think you've convinced me about the autistic-basher.

Cool blog. Thanks for letting me visit.