Friday, November 02, 2007

My 18th birthday is on November 17th. Of this year, yes.

This'll be good because, finally, I'll have a piercing. It's a right of passage to me, and cheaper than my original right of passage which I'll have to hold out for until my first paycheck.

This'll be bad cos I'll start working. Hard ass-kicking manual labor. Dad as my boss. I can't even lift a can of lima beans single handedly, how the fuck can I push boxes full of electrical equipment around?

This'll be good because I'll be making my second appearance as a co-host on PDL. It'll be sweet.

This is bad because The Boy will probably dump me because I'll no longer be jailbait.

Haha, joke.

Man, I am so tired but I had to keep my promise to myself and post.

1 comment:

The Ferryman said...

In your defense, lima beans are among the heaviest of the beans.