Thursday, August 23, 2007


Decided on a whim that I absolutely HAD TO change the layout. I don't know why, seeing as how before it was Paramore and I haven't been able to turn their new CD off in hella days, pardon the Rancho Cordovan in me showing there. But um, even with the odd JPEG-ness (my choices were slighty off somehow but I can't quite place it JPEG or AHH THE PIXELS ARE EATING HER FACE GIF) I like it, even if the pink is a bit more happy than I tend to be. Ah well, I'm sure I'll cope.

Now, who here has been watching this season of Real World? Well I have, and I'm starting to think that Parisa (pretty Persian girl pictured) and I are the same person. In fact, I decided it after tonight's picture in which she told Dunbar (I'll quote another room mate, "he's pretending to be a nice guy when he isn't") "you know ... I'm just going to write you a letter." Because, as I may have mentioned in here before, I've done that to The Boy a few times. It's a disorder I have in which my brain is broken when I try to find a way to start a potentially uncomfortable conversation until I get home and there's a notebook and bamf I start writing. I think he's determined to break me of it and I think it's gonna suck to be him when I have the ability to start a fight with him about anything, haha.

But back to Parisa. I love her. You know, I thought I had more to add than that, but I'm starting to get tired and I have to be up semi-early tomorrow and meh. So be sure to tell me if anything with the layout's wrong, and I'm gonna update some of the sidebar things so they match better, and yeah. Nighty!

No comments: