Thursday, September 27, 2007

So I may have spoken of Grey's Anatomy here before. I once loved this show. Then, Meredith was underwater for twenty minutes, dead for three hours, and then revived miraculously on her own, and showed no signs of brain damage or anything! I hadn't watched it since. Until tonight.

For the first ten minutes it had me. Dr. Yang telling people off after getting left at the alter, the faggot's supposedly boning the hottest big titted blonde on the show, and then.

"Hi. I'm Lexie. Lexie Grey. I'm your sister."

I'm completely horrified. Such a shitty fanfiction story line (even with a line as great as "I'm the girl from the bar") and she even has such a shitty Mary-Sue sort of name! And now the hot big titted blonde is going to save a deer, even though in reality she'd be fired.

What's the point? The point is ... I can't stop watching regardless! Help me!

3 comments:

Bob said...

My wife is watching it now, and I have to say, it's a little too heavy on the bullshit. They could have cut the contrived drama in half and it would have been a good show.

Anonymous said...

blog on how all the 'adults' around you suck and how flawed the dumb system we live under is!
http://www.blogcharm.com/hermetic

Nor said...

grey's anatomy is simply great.

btw, if you are looking for your 'muse', try visiting any of my blog.

cheers!