Monday, March 23, 2009

I'm doing my shirtless thing at Asylum last night, in my uber cute skull bra and some shorts. For those in Sacramento or nearby, you should come out to Arden and check Asylum out on a Sunday, it's an amazing accepting place despite this story.

Chick pulls me aside forcefully as I'm attempting to find a boy and get his number, just like "can we talk woman to woman cool I'm just going to take you by your shoulders now and start walking."

Then proceeds with, "look, woman to woman, I just wanted to say, you looked cuter with the black sweater."

Okay, I agreed to an extent. She could have stopped there and all would have been fine. Except...

"I see you take your shirt off every week and I see people laugh at you every week and it makes me feel bad for you. So yeah."

My chub is sexy god dammit! People at club think my chub is sexy god dammit! If people thought I was ugly and should crawl back in my hole, my newest nickname would not be Hello Nurse! If people thought there was any truth to the statement people would not have come to my defense the way they did. And even if I do look like shit naked (and you can ask any of my exes, and they will say I am fucking hot naked) the point of Asylum is that it's a minimal rules fantasy world and I can do and wear whatever I fucking want!

But moral of the story is, don't fucking pick on me. Just because I'm unafraid to show my hurt feelings and maybe put my heart on my sleeve more easily than the average human, doesn't mean I'm going to take your shit without a fight. And maybe it seems to the untrained eye that I had others fight my battles for me, but sometimes you just gotta know whose gonna get the job done better. Which is why we love the Mary and the Kat's faces.

I hope she had fun going home early on my account (:

No comments: