Sunday, March 08, 2009

I've decided that boys exist just to make me (and fellows in women kind) sad. And I bring scientific evidence.
(These are not listed in order of importance.)

Specimen One, R.
(I know I said no nicknames...too bad.)
Ugh! Why couldn't I figure out that just being straight forward would have worked for me until after he got a girlfriend? Why did I put the walls down the second it was unattainable?

Specimen Two, N.
You gave me up ... for pot, video games, and unemployment. Yet you still love me. And yet you don't seem too beat up about it.

Specimen Three, A.
The army one. I still don't know what went wrong here. But he's read the damn message! Why doesn't he respond to the damn message! And it was a week of my life; why do I even care? That I know why, is that the sad part or the weird part?

Specimen Four, M.
What am I supposed to want here? Most attainable one, and the most strange situation ... yes, even stranger than me falling for a friend's ex ... since this one was my ex first. I just see how it doesn't work and shouldn't work and yet I look forward to next time. Why?

And I know not-so-deep down that I should just focus on myself and school and work; yet life keeps throwing these males into my lap, just to take them away, as though saying, "hey look Mel, you can have this ... not!"

Ironically, all I desperately want is some pussy.

No comments: